09 May 2014

It feels like my birthday again!

I logged into dA this morning, and look at what I found!
I just about had a heart attack.  I mean, Brooke has done this character for me before, but never in color, and never so...so...and the wonderful things she said about my girl!    I love it when people draw my characters.  I love it even more when people love my characters.  And Brooke is one of those artists I love anyway, so it was even more insanely AWESOME!

Monday is my three year anniversary at work.  Isn't that insane?  I love my job.  I love this company, too.  It's just phenomenal, how wonderful it is to work for a company that appreciates its employees.
In fact, today just feels good.  I feel like I've accomplished a lot, even being at work.  We've listened to music and looked at photo books and gone for a walk, and my client has taken two naps, so I had the time to write a little character sketch and balance my checkbook.  Always nice when that happens. :)

Welcome to an awesome Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment