26 November 2014

Okay, see, now you're just showing off!

The most amazing artwork by daekazu
I used to think it wasn't really possible for anyone to be truly beautiful all the time. Then I realized that beauty, while very much in the eye of the beholder, is less something that can be seen, and more something who his felt.
Looking at my soon-to-be sister, and the way she looks at my brother, I realize that beauty is something we give more than something we are.  That's why we're told that our attitudes and manners are so important.
Beauty that stays inside us isn't beautiful. Beauty is only beautiful if it is seen and felt and given away.
Looking at Jenn and Justin (seriously, their engagement photos are wonderful), I now believe it is entirely possible for a person to be truly beautiful all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment