27 January 2015

It's been a while, I know.

It's been a couple of months, I'm sorry to say.  Things have been...well, what began as a lack of motivation sort of mutated into...this huge gap in my blogging, writing, and general productivity.

I suppose I can tell people now.  Enough people know that it's not really a "secret" anymore.  In November, I started on the Medifast program, and since then, I've lost 43.6 pounds.
Per Sarah's suggestion, I put that much weight in my backpack and picked it up.  Holding it for five minutes started to make my back hurt.
Now, I'm nowhere near the end of this incredible, stressful, sometimes frustrating, but mostly gratifying journey.  In fact, if I think about where I ultimately want to get to, I'm not even halfway there.  But knowing that the last time I weighed this was just after my first year of college...it's still a good feeling.
Also, knowing that when I get my dress for Justin and Jenn's wedding, they'll have to take it in at least two sizes...that's a good feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment