30 October 2013

Ranting is good for the temper

I promised myself I would try to keep my anger checked.  But it's a difficult thing to do when all you want is to grab the stupid people by their shirts and shake them until they realize how stupid they are.  Of course, I've been told that it's not necessarily stupidity that makes these people so wicked.  In fact, it's selfishness.  Democrats and liberals promise 'them' things, so 'they' support the Democrats and Liberals.
It may be interesting to note that in every single state that requires a photo I.D. to vote, Democrats and Obama were defeated. 
Every.
Single.
State.
I find that interesting.  I also find it appalling, because the implications of it are enough to make me sick to my stomach.
Here's something else that builds a fire in my gut and makes me want to lash out: there are now more people in the United States on welfare than there are working for a living.  Isn't that interesting?  The thing of it is...welfare's funding comes from the taxes collected from people who work for a living. 
Think it through.
If there are fewer people working than there are collecting welfare, where the hell is the money going to come from?
Think it through, liberals.  Think it through Obama supporters.  Think it through you stupid people who may or may not be as stupid as I think you are.
Use your brains!



*sigh*
The problem now becomes...my temper is inflamed.  My usual sure for that is praise music, but at the moment, I have none available.  Fortunately, reading is also good for that.  I have a book I'm reading right now that appeals both to the politico in me as well as the Christian, and no, it's actually a novel.
Ironically, it's about a time about five hundred years in the future, after this current generation wipes itself out.  In a kingdom isolated from the rest of the surviving world, a group of people 'discover' the timeless truth that is God's Word and begin to spread it, despite the violent and evil persecutions of their often militant state religion.
God's truth is already written.
We win.

No comments:

Post a Comment