04 December 2013

King's Verse Writing Group

This is what I do when I have nothing to do.
On Monday, I had my first "meeting" with the King's Verse Writing Group from ABC.  I loved it!  Not only was it intimate fellowship with a great group of women- including one I'd never met before- it was a very fulfilling time spent in God's Word- and also writing.  I started a new project, in fact.  It didn't start out that way; actually, I was really only intending to write my reflections of the discussion we'd had.  But my mind took off and I started a new project of short "glimpses" that I'm going to call "God Moments" once it gets a little further along.
I also had the grand idea to include Scripture references for the sermons I "reflected on" in "Unlooked For".
Tomorrow is PRIZE DAY!
I don't think I've ever been this excited about NaNo's Prize Day (when the prize links for the winners are posted on the dashboard page).  Possibly because this is the first time that I've finished my novel instead of just scraping by with a 50,000 word count.
SO EXCITED!

No comments:

Post a Comment