16 December 2013

The excitement of giving

Tomorrow is the day.  I'm going to be donating my hair at noon.  I'm so excited for this, you guys!  You have no idea!
I decided to do this the last time my aunt came out of remission, and now my hair is finally long enough to donate.  Sadly, I can't donate to Pantene's Beautiful Lengths (I use their shampoo and conditioner) program (here) because they don't accept dyed/colored hair, and I have some that was colored (at the ends).  However, Locks of Love (here) does accept some colored hair.
I'll have Mom take some before and after photos, and I'll post them here and maybe on Facebook.
Pepper and I spent a truly lovely weekend together.  Meaning, of course, that she sat with me all weekend, determined to keep me from leaving her.  But Mom and Dad were happy in their nice, warm not-Wisconsin weekend (they missed out on our Saturday snowstorm, lucky them).  But Pepper watched the Fast and Furious movies with me (and I mean that she actually watched at leas the first one with me, her head tilting back and forth as she listened to the sounds of the car engines on the TV.  It was pretty funny.)
So, I was watching The Hobbit today, and I was hearing the trolls, you know, from the scene where they're arguing about the cooking- before they capture the Dwarves- and one of them sounds really familiar.  So I'm listening to them talk, and all of a sudden, this line pops into my head, "Earth?  Horrible name for a planet.  Might as well call it 'Dirt.'  Planet Dirt."
Okay, yes, obviously that line's not from The Hobbit, but it is from Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen..  It's a line from Jetfire.
My point is, I think the voice actors were the same.
Just a little bit of nerdiness for you.  And now...a little bit of humor before I say goodnight:

No comments:

Post a Comment