27 December 2013

Why programs should be beta-tested before released to the general public

You try to do something nice for somebody.  You even go and ask someone for help to do it.  And then you end up not able to do it because of some buggy, second-rate, hack job of a program repeatedly karking up your project, making it impossible to complete.
I would be better off leaving the document in Microsoft Word and printing it out at Office Max! 
This is one of those situations where I am so unbelievably frustrated, that I keep bursting into tears.  Why does this always happen when I'm trying to do something fun for somebody I love?
The only good thing about the entire situation is that at least the program was free.  If I'd have had to pay to use it in the first place, I'd have shot somebody.


Whew, okay, surfing deviantart and facebook for ten minutes actually helped calm me down.  So, here we go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment