25 July 2014

Projects and word counts- begin again with wedding bells!

I've got a song from an animated movie stuck in my head.
And it's not annoying.
Weird.

I am a Ravenclaw prefect this week.  My nail colors are gold and blue.  The gold looks kind of bronze-y, so I declared them Ravenclaw colors.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Next week, probably, I'll be doing Sailor Venus nails: yellow, orange and blue.

I wrote 2,050 words on ilys.  Emma's story is taking shape.  I might even have it finished by the time NaNo comes around.
I really want to do NaNo, merely because I know that writing is good for my sanity.  Maybe I don't churn out a new book every year.  But you know what?  That's okay.  So long as I keep writing, it doesn't matter.
Emma, by the way, is probably going to get her own sequel.  :)

And Emma's story is only one of the projects I'm currently working on!  Whew!  It's a sort of Lakeview Heights novel, so there might be some character appearances that are familiar.
But I'm also working on a high fantasy and an urban fantasy (that one's kind of out of my comfort zone, so I don't know how much I'm going to be working on it). As well as a collection of faith-based short stories.
See what I mean by projects?

But this is what I want to do with my life.  So I'm content.

Also, because I believe this bears mentioning; I wish I could have been there:

Congratulations, Tiffany and Luke!

They've been married six days now.

No comments:

Post a Comment