02 July 2014

*sigh*

I am feeling decidedly unmotivated lately.
I feel out of sorts, but nothing's really wrong.

I'm weird.  Some women have closets full of clothes and shoes, and I laugh when I hear them complain that they have nothing to wear (granted, this is mostly sitcom characters, because I don't really know women with that problem).  I have more than 900 books on Kindle, and probably around 300 still in paper, and I feel like I have nothing to read!
I want to read the Percy Jackson and Heroes of Olympus series, but the latter quintet won't be finished until October, and I want to read them in order.  Which sucks, because I'm seriously impatient. 
I'm a junkie.  A book junkie.
Let's face it, there are worse things to be addicted to.
Which is why it sucks to be going through withdrawal when I have so many books to read.  The problem being, they're all incomplete series or something.
I suppose I could read the Sword of Truth books again.

Or maybe the Yada Yada Prayer Group.
Yeah, I think I'll read those next.

You, on the other hand, should read THIS

No comments:

Post a Comment