18 March 2014

I can't tell WHAT I feel...

I know I shouldn't've.  I mean, even as I clicked on the link, I knew I shouldn't have.  I knew I was just asking for it.

And yet...

What's going to happen to Krim and Pike?

Nine days remain until my curiosity can be assuaged...how is it that every time one of these has been released, I've been at work?  I don't know why I bother with the packaging, since I'm undoubtedly going to buy the digital version as well...Glad I have an account with Dark Horse, though.  Waiting a week after everybody else is freaking unbearable!  Especially since spoilers start appearing a week after...

Ugh, my ElfQuest obsession is rearing its head.  It's quite a pretty head, you know, all longsoft hair and softpretty highthings...
*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment