13 March 2014

Of writing, listing, and tumblr...ing

I'm ridiculously excited about my brother's little gift to me.  When we went to the movies yesterday (well, I guess it's not yesterday anymore, but Tuesday), and he gave me a Harry Potter wand pen and bookmark.  I'm all "SQUEE!!" about the whole thing, really.  It was so very thoughtful of him, and I love it!

I've officially signed up for Camp NaNoWriMo for next month.  It's where I started Unlooked For last year, so I'm hoping it will give me a jump start on my project for this year, and my next book.  Actually, just giving the thing a working title ("Tales from the Inside") and writing out a basic (very basic) synopsis has given me a boost of creativity.
The rest of that boost, I attribute to writing with my Harry Potter pen. :)

Oh, I SOLD ANOTHER BOOK!  A paperback one, not a kindle one, as far as I've been able to tell.  This is very exciting, people!

So, I started a listography.com account (my obsession with making lists has exploded onto the internet!), and it's helping me with my OCD.  I write more real stuff when I can pause, and type up a random list on my phone (i downloaded the app as well), and then get back to writing something of my own.  Granted, I still need the occasional bout of fanfiction to get my creativity moving, but still...

Tumblr, on the other hand, is taking over my freaking life.  I love reblogging gifs and pics and random things, with the occasional random comment from me popped in there to satisfy my need to express myself.

*Sigh*
My life is pretty darn good, eh.  I am watching one of my "Happy Place" movies.  Star Trek Into Darkness  Kind of weird for a Happy Place movie, but then, I'm not exactly what most people would consider normal, am I?


No comments:

Post a Comment