16 April 2014

Happy days!

I know we're "supposed" to draw it on our left wrist,
but I'm left-handed, so I drew it on my right wrist.
Deal with it.
So, I've definitely given up on tumblr.  It just bothers me, and it's no fun, since even the fandom posters (like Disney bloggers) want to discuss the morality of things like abortion and same-sex marriage (most of the tumblr-ers are pro-both, just FYI).  So, instead, I have returned!
And with good news!
My brother, my dear little baby brother (he's 26, despite my simpering, in case you were wondering), proposed to his girlfriend last Friday night (isn't that the name of a movie?) and she said YES (well, of course she did).  My baby brother is getting married!  Isn't that wonderful!?
I think it's wonderful.  And I think my brain is finally used to the idea, because it hasn't gibbered at me in a while, like it did all weekend. :)
It's been a long week.  Yes, I know it's only Wednesday.  Sue me.
I hate the internet.  Or, at least, I hate the internet connections.  And the people who spend so much effort creating viruses to wreck other people's lives when they could be out getting real jobs instead of being parasites.
Trust me, that wasn't as random as it seemed.
I'm going now.

No comments:

Post a Comment