05 April 2014

Torn...

I can't really make up my mind.

Here's the question of the day:
Which is my favorite Frozen song: "Do you wanna build a snowman?" or "Fixer Upper"?

Yes, I love "Let It Go", but it was never my favorite (despite the fact that Idina is the QUEEN!).  I liked the hope of "Do you wanna build a snowman" from the get-go.  And let's face it, "Fixer Upper" is just plain fun.  It's definitely a Disney movie that's right up there with quality music.

Oh well.
Looks like she doesn't want to go for a walk today.  But at least the sun is shining, so staying in the "media room" will give us plenty of natural light.  It's even warm enough to crack the windows a bit for some fresh air.  We're listening to the Frozen soundtrack; she likes the instrumentals, but I think she also likes the ensemble cast songs, like the vocalizations of "Vuelie" (the very beginning and end) and "Heimr Amandair" (the choral selection at Elsa's coronation).

I get to go to church tomorrow!  For the first time in a month!  Not that I'm not thrilled for Soan and this new chapter of her life, but I miss church ever since I took her Saturdays.  It's a complicated system; don't question me. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment