03 April 2014

Learning what makes 'happy'

"Go enjoy the sun and open up the gates!"

I really enjoy the music of Frozen.  The soundtrack makes an awesome writing backdrop.  It keeps me from taking myself too seriously. :)  How could anyone take themselves too seriously while listening to a bunch of rock trolls singing about the shape of Kristoff's feet?

So...I was doing quite a bit of thinking.  I know, right, so what else is new?  I always seem to be thinking about something.  I have to admit, reading The Purpose-Driven Life is helping me make a perspective shift- a necessary one.  The thing that I'm struggling with the most is that it's bringing some things about my life to my attention that, if I change the way I think God wants me to, will make at least one person in my life upset.  No names.
I mean, I know that unbelievers will always be perturbed by the choices believers make, especially when it actually impacts them.  But that doesn't make the choices any easier to make.  You'd think it would, though, right?

*sigh*
I'm looking forward to this weekend.  This is the first Sunday I've had off in months, and I'm psyched to be going to church again.  Like, you have no idea.  I've been craving fellowship for weeks, which for introverted me is a very big deal.
I'm also going to the Wisconsin Singers concert at GHS on Sunday evening.  I'm kind of looking forward to that.  I haven't been able to do anything except movies with Justin in forever.  It's going to be lovely.





2 comments:

  1. Movie time!!!!! Can't wait to see you love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, a comment! I love comments! Are you coming on Tuesday?

    ReplyDelete