13 February 2014

A Hallmark miniseries in the making!

Have you ever read the Aggie's Inheritance trilogy by Chautona Havig?  The premise sounds sort of like Raising Helen crossed with Yours, Mine, and Ours.  A single woman fresh out of college inherits her sister's eight children after her sister and brother-in-law die in a car accident.  Add in a frightening grandmother-in-law, a massive home renovation project, and God, and you've got the makings of a truly entertaining series.  I fell in love with the books early in the first volume, and I kept reading because this, I realized, is the kind of book I want to write.  And now, almost done with the third installment, Here We Come, I'm convinced that this trilogy of books should be made into a heartwarming miniseries on Hallmark. 
Because, let's face it, Hollywood would destroy it or make it secular, and Lifetime would just ruin it completely with cheap thrills.

*Here's something funny.  I'm watching The Day After Tomorrow, and we've got a heavy snowstorm going on outside.  My movie influences the weather!

Edit: The movie ended- so did the snowstorm!

No comments:

Post a Comment