04 February 2014

Should totally have posted this on Sunday, but I was busy...having a life


Blogger has a serious issue about letting me upload photos from my computer now.
As in, it's not letting me.
Boo!
Yeah, I'm more upset about that than the fact the that Broncos made a dismal showing (pathetic, according to my parents) at the Super Bowl on Sunday.
What's really funny?  It's like a tragedy to most of my extended family, since they're all smack dab in the middle of Broncos fandom.
And I thought Packers fans were nuts!
Ah, but this is family, so I suppose I should feel a little sorry for them.  Honestly, I feel sorrier for my brother, who is a lone Broncos fan in the midst of Packerland.  Yeah, work on Monday must have been way not fun.
We're going to see I, Frankenstein this afternoon.  I love movie days with my brother.
Nap first.

No comments:

Post a Comment