06 February 2014

Proud member of Dezi's Army

So, there are places online that feel like a community- even unto the bad parts, where people turn on each other over stupid things.  I don't want to discuss that.  This is about a coming together.  One of the artists in my "community" on dA, dedizenoflight, was diagnosed with cancer recently.
It was like the community blew up.  There are facebook pages, donation pages, updates, and auctions that sprang up overnight to get her the help she needs.
What's really interesting to me is that, I may have never met Anna, and I may never meet Anna, but I feel like I'm part of her community because we're part of the same circle on dA.
Odd, isn't it?

#WeFightForDezi #WeFightForAnna

The outpouring of love for this girl that most of us probably have never physically met is just astounding and beautiful and inspiring.  I like that I've been able to be a part of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment