28 November 2013

When you don't want to write, do it anyway

It's weird.  Well, okay, not weird.  But it's not exactly a positive experience.  With all the excitement of NaNo over (for me, at least), and the excitement of finishing my novel wearing off, I'm experiencing a major let-down.
I'm serious; it's taken most of my excitement and motivation with it and sort of dropped them down a hole.  Now I'm just tired and experiencing temporary-permanent writer's crash. (Granted, part of that may be that it's flu season and I've had a semi-permanent headache since the middle of November, but whatever it is, it's annoying and nagging and it's definitely dragging at me.)
I'm busier than ever at work, which is no bad thing; it helps the time to pass quickly.  However, I'm busier than ever at work, which makes me tired.  It's a catch-22.
I'm keeping healthy so far, though.  With my vitamins and fruit and green stuff.  Green stuff can be yummy, just saying.
So, anyway, my kindle is busted.  I had to buy a new one, since my old one wasn't under warranty anymore.  But, on the plus side, I didn't actually buy the first one, so it's not so bad having to buy this one.  I just wish it was the same model as the one I've had.  It's smaller.  And it has less memory. 
In a way, that's a good thing.  I can "clean out" my book list of books that I'll never read again, like I keep putting off. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment